Recent changes to the WebSDR server system:
- The server PC has been replaced, in a new rack-mount cabinet, with a new ASUS motherboard, additional RAM and a solid state drive.
- All receivers are now FiFi SDR receivers, each with 192 kHz coverage of its band segment...
- Eight receivers offer complete coverage of the following amateur radio bands: --- 160 Meters, except extreme band edges. --- 80/75 Meters, CW and Phone using three receivers. --- 40 Meters, CW and Phone using two receivers. --- 20 Meters, CW and Phone using two receivers.
- Hardware is available for additional bands such as 60M, 30M, 17M, and possibly some SWBC bands. However, at this time, Pieter's WebSDR server software can only accomodate eight receivers so we must wait for him to make changes. Please email Pieter with your comments.
- The old logbook has been deleted to save disk space.
- Additional security features have been added, including locking out IP addresses of repeat abusers.
- Some orange frequency tags have been added for the new bands. This is a work in process; if you have corrections or suggestions please email Craig.